9/23/11

What You Need to Do This Weekend and For Life

1. Watch New Girl.  I was seriously hesitant because I already had my program (Up All Night) and I can only really incorporate one to two new shows per season and obviously one slot was taken up by Hart of Dixie premiering this week, but Up All Night was just okay this week and New Girl made me laugh aloud (la'ed) like 54890 times.  AND Veronica's cop boyfriend from Veronica Mars is in it.  And I love Zooey's hair and that her name is Zooey like Franny and Zooey, which I was obsessed with when I was a kid.

OMG you are so cute.
2. Drink.  Preferably this:
I'm the most delicious wine in the world!
3. Tell me what a hashtag is.  I don't get it.  Also, I don't get Twitter.  Please advise.
4. Okay, this crazy toy guitar of Bink's keeps going off for no reason and it is REALLY freaking me out.  She hates it, too.  She doesn't actually let us put it on the floor near her, it has to be on a table or the couch of something.  She gets mad and won't talk to us until we hide it.  Seriously, this weekend, don't buy your kid a toy guitar that is possessed by the devil.  Or worse...
Yes, you did.
Have a great weekend, kiddos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment