9/16/11

I Heart Christina Applegate

Basically, Christina Applegate is awesome.  Right?  I feel like she is SO nice in real life (what, I think she is, therefore, she IS) and funny and seems really normal.  Lately, however, I have been on a huge Christina A kick (that's what we call each other.  Yes.  Each of us.  Christina A.  Shut up.) because I started watching Samantha Who? on the TV Guide channel (do they make real TV Guides anymore?  They can't.  I mean, nobody would actually buy that, right?) and Up All Night.  Add this to the fact that she starred in the singlemost amazing, timely and beautifully-done TV movies of 1988 about proms (Dance 'til Dawn, anyone?  Yeah, I went there.  Still have it on tape, from when I taped it in middle school on a Saturday afternoon.  Sigh.  Memories...), this woman can really do no wrong.

You really should see Dance 'til Dawn. Off the top of my head, I remember it stars Christina A, Matthew Perry, Chris Young, Carol from Growing Pains, Vanessa from the Cosby Show, ALAN THICKE, and a billion other cool people.
You HAVE to watch Up All Night.  You will pee on yourself.  AND it stars Gob.  What's not to like?

Also, Samantha Who? is AWESOME.  I love it.  It's going to be a sad day when they run out of new ones to watch.  Yes, I feel sad when I run out of shows.  Leave me alone, or I'll have my kid yell at you like she's a crazy grandma or thug.  What does that even mean?!

No comments:

Post a Comment