9/5/11

Is this the little girl I carried...

So Bink has gotten her first pair of shoes.  First, I hate shoes.  If I could be barefoot all the time, I would.  But alas, it is a necessity, and it is finally time for Bink to join the land of the living and get some shoes.

They are the cutest things ever.  No joke.

Obviously a photo essay is coming...
This is the cutest website ever.  And they give you free candy.

These shoes are approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association.  Yes, I looked it up and bought these based on that information.  What?!

I love my shoes!  They are both functional and stylish and now I'm too cool for you.

Don't bother me while I'm watching my dad talk on the phone or you're gonna get it.  And I'm gonna give it to you.

I love relaxing with my shoes and Easy Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment