9/7/11

Incentive Pants

Last night I started putting out fall clothes.  And I was so excited about it that I couldn't fall asleep last night because I am a huge loser.  So la la la, this morning I run to my closet to pick out some goodies that have been stowed under the bed for months and pull out my favorite pants.  My FAVORITE pants.  They are these insane moleskin-ish olive green skinny pants from Banana Republic that I got for $12 last year and I am obsessed with them.  Well.


I have to wear a bathing suit to Kathy Santoni's birthday party!  I'm no Kimmy, I can't do the see-food diet!
 Well.

You know where this is going.

Yes, friends, back to the proverbial 10 pounds of sh!t stuffed in a five-pound bag scenario.  Also, I feel like that doesn't really "flow" off the tongue.  Anyway, yeah, they kind of don't fit anymore.  So now it is my mission for them to be too big and I will do that by starving myself for three days and going on the Stairmaster for 45 minutes a la DJ Tanner in the greatest Full House episode EVER.  Kidding!  I'll stop eating whole bags of chips (what?!  SO good!) and mark my words, these pants will fit again.  Or I'll throw them out and buy a bigger size.  I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment