11/3/11

OMG OMG OMG OMG Year Thirty One is the Best

So you guys may or may not know this, but TB at www.yearthirtyone.blogspot.com is the COOLEST.  Kind of like Snack Packs and peeing your pants (PLEASE tell me you get the Billy Madison reference), except WAY better.  She gave me THIS:



So slip into your tux (it's after six, after all, we're not farmers) and let me say that hers is the best blog ever and she is funny and awesome and everyone should look her up ASAP.  Okay?  Okay.  

Also, now that I am award-winning, I should probably award all of you for taking a peek at this every so often.  It definitely helps me be nicer to my friends, family, and the Binker, and for that, I thank YOU.  Like, a ton.  Who wants a hug?  A long one, with a lot of uninterrupted eye contact.  Anyone?  Anyone??


No comments:

Post a Comment