11/14/11

@ The Gym

I go to the gym.  I feel like it is important (Incentive Pants totally fit again, PHEW) because I don't get much exercise outside of it, and I want Bink to feel like activity is a good thing. 

(Side: She HATES McDonalds.  There MUST have been a mix-up in the hospital.  My Mom gets me an Arch Card for every major holiday and it is always my favorite gift.)

Anyway, today I was coming into the locker room and there was a girl standing in front of one of the mirrors.  She was wearing a longsleeved t-shirt and was putting her hair in a ponytail.  She was completely naked from the waist down. 

This is really weird, right?  Like, really weird.  I am very much pro-pant and do not think it is appropriate to do mundane things like put hair in ponytails with no unders on.  I don't care if you think I'm wrong, if this is wrong, I don't wanna be right.  I feel the same way about lovin' you... 

1 comment:

  1. This is some kind of strange phenomenon, because you are not the first person I've heard complain about naked gym rats. Maybe there aren't enough nudist colonies in the U.S., because the locker rooms are full of exhibitionists.

    Also, doesn't it always seem to be the least physically-fit people who do this? I feel that way. So. Awkward.

    ReplyDelete