- Coke Zero in hand.
- Rudolph is on tonight.
- I DVRed one of my all-time favorite Lifetime Christmas movies, A Boyfriend for Christmas, starring Kelli Williams, who I am randomly in love with, and will be watching it tonight while consuming boxed macaroni and cheese. MAYBE some wine, but only because Bink likes it.
|All I can picture her saying is "Do yoooooooooooou want this??"|
- Christmas shopping is done.
- Leaving EAAAARLY Friday morning for Los Angeles to share in my best friend's wedding. When I went to her bachelorette (where I met Weird Al, please see below), I brought them a bag of Dunkin Donuts grody donuts because there are no Dunkin's in LA. This time, I may bring them another taste of home in the form of clam chowder. Ew, kidding! Can you imagine clam chowder on a plane? SIIIIIIICK.
- Side note: when I was in college, I lived in London for a semester. We went to Scotland for a weekend and they served salmon sandwiches on a teeny plane and everyone smelled like salmon sandwiches for the rest of their lives. Or until they showered.
- I forgot my gym clothes today.
- Phew. All better now. I hate being in a mood. It's like when Stephanie had to get glasses and she was all bummed about it, and then Urkel came in and made everything all better. Yes. EXACTLY like that.
|OMG that room. To die.|