3/19/12

What Would it Be?

So last night, I was watching Bob's Burgers with Husband after Bink went to sleep and it was hysterical.  Please, please, please watch Bob's Burgers as you will pee your pants with happiness.  Anyway, I forget how we got on the subject but we were talking about how if we could have one free item from the grocery store for life, what would it be?  It was a really hard decision.  We talked about this for a long time.  There are so many choices!  For example:
1. Kettle Chips - those fancy ones in the natural food aisle.  Delicious, and SO many flavors, you could have different ones whenever you wanted, depending on the mood you were in.
2. Velveeta - I nixed this one pretty quickly, as it is a very specific food.
3. Bacon - eh, I prefer to get this one when I go out.
4. Stuffing - really good, but come on, it's too easy. 
5. Double-Stuf Oreos - I looooove them, but I have to be in the mood for sweets, it's not an everyday thing.

What I finally came up with:
I feel this is an excellent choice.
This is the winner because making guacamole is a pain and you can always add cilantro and lime to this and it's heaven.  Also, you can eat it with almost everything that exists except cereal.  Now aren't you dying for everything I listed?  I am.  OMG I am so hungry.

3 comments:

  1. I really want to come up with a good answer to this question, so I'm going to think about it while I cook dinner. Spaghetti carbonara...though now I wish I were having Mexican. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I've been thinking about it, and I've got a few different answers here.

    The obvious choice would be to pick milk or eggs(organic if they're free) because that's something that I'm always running out of and the cost can really add up. But it's boring.

    Then I thought maybe I'd choose something like shrimp or steak, because those are expensive and I never buy them, but then I realized that if I fed my family steak and shrimp every night, then we'd all have sky-high cholesterol. Which is no bueno.

    Then I thought Red Bull or vodka, but having an unlimited supply to either of those things would probably lead to my untimely demise.

    So, that leaves only one choice: chex mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why it is SO hard - there are so many sneaky cons to so many foods. Chex Mix is versatile and I believe comes in many flavors, right? Excellent choice.

    ReplyDelete