So Husband is taking little Bink to his homeland this weekend. Without me. So this means I have 24 hours of total and utter freedom.
I am doing the Oops, I Did it Again! dance.
I will begin that I am ALREADY choked up about being away for one night. But since I have not done one thing by myself this year, it is due. So here is the plan:
- Watch One Tree Hill on SoapNet whilst giving myself a mani-pedi that will actually not smudge because it will have time to dry.
- Make homemade mac and cheese.
- Go to McDonalds.
- Go to Brother's house. My brother and I are the coolest and funnest in the world when we get together. Here's why: we immediately start drinking whiskey. This happened FAR more frequently in my younger, pre-Bink days, but this weekend, it is very much on. We love whiskey like a fat kid loves cake, maybe even moreso, because when you drink your whiskey, you get really excited for things like cake and then eat a whole one. (Note: I am a Jack girl all the way, and Brother loves Jameson. This works out even better because then there is no stealing. Oh, and yes, we are in our thirties.)
- In my head, we will also do many really cool and fun things that babies don't want to do, but I know that I will end up passing out within 2 hours and you know what, that's okay. It's my booze-springa, and there are no rules.
- Go home and eat more McDonalds. If I haven't finished my homemade mac and cheese, I will then. And maybe make more.
Oh, and buy houseplants for a greener living area. WHAT. Booze-springa has no rules!!!