3/1/12

It's All Right, 'Cause it's Saved by the Bell Thursday!

Obviously now we have to do the random Native American man that Running Zack had his entire life changed by for exactly one episode.

Okay, I sort of don't remember many details about this character (this is my way of saying I absolutely cannot remember his name off the top of my head but as soon as I look it up I'll be like "oh yeah, that's right") but the Zack wants what the Zack wants.  So I will soldier on.  I do remember this episode was the one where everyone found out about their heritage.  I forget what Kelly was, probably poor (I ONLY say this because the whole point of Kelly's character was that she was beautiful and poor and needed scholarships and they talked about it ALL the time for no reason), Screech was a Pilgrim, I think, Slater was heir to a tank top and Hammer-pants fortune (fine, I do not remember at all), Lisa's family were slaves and Jessie's family were slave-traders.  Let the hilarity ensue!
Um, were they serious?
This was a weird one, right?  So Zack didn't do his project or maybe ended up presenting something SUPER racisty and his teacher made him go meet the Native American man who liked to surf and then he called Zack "Running Zack" and then he died.

Saved by the Bell - 02x13 Running Zack
Seriously, this was a really weird episode. And this won't center.


















Fine, I BARELY remember this one, but I think that's what happened.  Okay, let's check out what really happened.  Webs, gimme your best:
Zack fails his family heritage presentation. Unless he can make it up, he is off the track team. His teacher Miss Wentworth arranges a tutor for Zack named Chief Henry, who happens to be a Native American. Zack soon learns about his own Native American heritage, but does not feel like going to the upcoming track rally when tragedy strikes.

Snooze.  I like my description better.  And Chief Henry does NOT sound familiar to me. 


They're not wrong.

But these pictures I found when Googling are AWESOME:






Someone took the time to draw this. For that, I love them.

1 comment:

  1. Why did that person make Slater's skin so dark and his teeth so yellow?! They're being a SLATER HATER!!

    ReplyDelete