3/28/12

The Hunger Games

So my bestie gave me The Hunger Games trilogy last night.  Dude.  I can't put it down.  It's morbid, it's terrible, it is amazing!  Though now I can never see the movie because in my head, Peeta is strong and manly and dreamy like Zac Efron (WHAT) and I think in the movie, he looks like a kid I turned down in high school.  And there weren't many takers in high school, ifyouknowwhatimean.  What I mean is that I was a nerd, but even I think this kid is not for me.  Anyway, who has read these and wants to talk about them obsessively?  I never did Harry Potter or Twilight (I read some of them, but didn't get into it) so this is all new for me.

Yours in Effie Trinket's wig,
K

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read the books, nor have I seen the movies... but I know enough to proclaim with confidence that I would be the FIRST to die in Hunger Games. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read them. Let's discuss over brie and fig jam sandwiches from Bocco's.

    ReplyDelete