2/21/12

Kidville!

This weekend I took Bink out for some fresh air and shopping (the peanut butter and jelly of life) and went to a place that I had heard about but had never actually been to - it's called Kidville, and they have locations in eight states (check out http://www.kidville.com/ to find one near you) and it's a really cool concept.  You walk into a storefront that has great toys for kids (Bink's aunties and uncles have spoiled her with many suprises from Kidville that she loves), and then you go around a corner and there's a huge, awesome playspace.  They offer classes and host birthday parties, and even open up the playspace at certain times of the week for kids to run around, climb and play on their own. 

I spoke to the Party Manager at my local Kidville and got a ton of information and I'm really excited to check a class out for myself.  Have any of you been to Kidville yet?  I know I am always looking for places to take Bink where she can interact with other kids and blow off steam, so I can't wait to go here with her really soon (there was a birthday party going on when we stopped in, so we haven't played yet, but I will let you know how we do!)  Here are the hours for my local Kidville, at Patriot Place in Foxborough, MA:

Playspace Hours Until April 26th: ($12 per child for a Day Pass)
Monday-9am-11am, 1:30pm-3:30pm
Tuesday-9am-9:45am, 12:30-4:30pm
Wednesday-12pm-1pm, 2:30pm-4:30pm
Thursday-9am-9:45am, 1:30pm-4:30pm
Friday-11:30am-1:30pm, 2:30pm-4:30pm
Saturday- 10:30am-12:00pm
Sunday- No Hours unless there is not a booked Birthday Party ( Call to see if open for playspace)

Also - they are offering a free trial class (at least at the Foxborough location), just register online at http://www.kidville.com/ - let me know if you try it!

2 comments:

  1. Alas. There is no Kidville in my town. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might want to also check out Gymboree Play & Music. They have been around alot longer and have centers all over the world. You probably will have one in your city. Whichever one you decide on it is wonderful for your child and you. I have made many friends and my child loves it. We have been members since he was 6 months and is now 3 years old.

    ReplyDelete