10/17/11

Obviously I don't generally do this...

But I thought I would share because I LOVE these and thought you might be interested.  If you paint your nails.  If not, think about this instead:
Dude. Can I have this ASAP?

So there is apparently this nail salon in Seattle called Julep Nail Parlor.  They make their own polishes, and they rock my world.  I paint my nails because it helps me feel like a girl even when I have baby poop in my ears and a unibrow.  Needless to say, however, I am hard on polish because I am always picking things open, washing things, you know what I mean.  Anyway, most of the brands I use have pretty colors but chip in 2 seconds (I'm looking at you Butter and Essie), but this stuff is insane.  It's awesome and completely indestructible.  And they do this thing where for $20 a month they send you a box of girly stuff - it makes me feel super fancy and fabulous.  AND they always have discounts running, so you can get your first box for like $5 and then cancel if you don't want anymore.  Basically, I'm obsessed.

So check it out, if you want to be pretty like me.  OR just not have a unibrow...

Seriously, it's awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment