10/31/11

Don't Mess With This...

I have a broken tooth.

Yup, a broken tooth, and I am 100% blaming my dentist for this, as I have NEVER had a tooth issue, and then I had a gum infection last month, and he was all up in my business with his saw, cutting out the gross ooze and I KNOW he nicked my tooth.

Bink actually owns this moose. His name is Marty.
Side: remember when Mallory broke up with Nick on Family Ties and she told Alex not to ever say his name again and Alex picked up something off the mantel and said "This knick-knack is nicked?"  I do, too.

So I have to go back to the dentist again today to have it fixed.  Just so you know, broken teeth hurt.  HMPH.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch. I would tell you to go to a different dentist, but then you wouldn't have the chance to tell this one that it was his fault and he shouldn't charge you. Good luck eating Halloween candy with this. What a drag.

    ReplyDelete