8/23/12

It's All Right, Cause It's Saved by the Bell Thursday!


You did NOT see that coming, did you?

I'm feeling saucy and snappy so here goes.  Today's random randy roadie is none other than the blonde woman from the Zack Attack episode - the one who steals him away from his wholesome bandmates, only to have her greediness thrown in her face when the gang gets back together and Kelly plays a nun on Santa Barbara.  Also, I miss old soap operas. 

The plotline to Zack Attack is so easy, and the soundtrack (get over it, yes it existed, yes I bought it, and you should try to find "Don't Leave With Your Love" because it is a legit good song) is so excellent, let's focus on blondie.  I am going to say her name is Rhonda, but I know for a fact that is wrong.  I may be in an eighties state of mind because my Spotify is randomly shuffling through ONLY Hall and Oates songs right now (there are other things on there, like Brit and The Lumineers, who you should definitely check out if you have not), but I think it fits.  Let's find some pictures.

And here she is.  That was almost too easy... (say that like Garth Algar in Wayne's World)



Love the jacket.  Seriously, actually I kind of do.  Except I KNOW she has paired it with a white pencil skirt and white shoes, which is just not okay.  I have taste.  I shop at Forever 21, after all.

Okay, who is she and what was her REAL name in that episode? (note: the FOURTH H&O song in a row just came on, and I am on shuffle.  She's Gone, in case you were wondering)

MINDY WALLACE!  I was SO close.  Her real name is Stacie Foster and I will bet you a can of Mountain Dew this was her only role.

Nevermind... she was in everything awesome once.  That's the way to do it.  Also, WHAT is USA High and why didn't I watch this?!  It sounds amazing, like that show that was randomly high school on a boat.  Does anyone else remember that? 

Actress (13 titles)
1998 USA High (TV series)
Judith
Excess's Ex (1998) … Judith
 
1997 Saved by the Bell: The New Class (TV series)
Shelly
Mission: Control (1997) … Shelly
Into the Woods (1997) … Shelly
 
1997 Another World (TV series)
Kristen
Episode #1.8316 (1997) … Kristen
 
1996 Baywatch Nights (TV series)
Young Woman
Circle of Fear (1996) … Young Woman
 
1996 Silk Stalkings (TV series)
Barbara Ferry
Runway Strip (1996) … Barbara Ferry
 
1995 Cyber-Tracker 2 (video)
Connie
 
1995 Steel Frontier (video)
Sarah
 
1994 California Dreams (TV series)
Ms Ross
Family Tree (1994) … Ms Ross
 
1994 CyberTracker
Connie
 
1992 Reasonable Doubts (TV series)
Robin
A Rose Is a Rose (1992) … Robin
 
1992 Star Trek: The Next Generation (TV series)
Bartel
Relics (1992) … Bartel
 
1991 Saved by the Bell (TV series)
Mindy Wallace
Rockumentary (1991) … Mindy Wallace
 
1990 Night of the Living Dead
Doll's Mom Zombie

No comments:

Post a Comment