9/19/12

I'll Make Love to You Tuesday

I'm going to pretend you don't notice it is Wednesday.  Tricky!  Also, I watch this video every time I post it.  And it's ridiculous.



1. THIS song.  It's going to be my wedding song with my brother-in-law.  I'll explain.  I have taken so much crap from this turkey over the years that I think it is only fair that I get a big-time solo at his wedding.  What?  That is not weird.  Chances of it actually happening: 0%.  But it's so funny to think of it actually taking place that we talk about it all the time.  I assume this hilarious banter will stop when he does get engaged, but I will enjoy it while it lasts.


2. Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Styling Cream.  This 100% takes out frizz if you have tons of unruly, dry, horrible hair like mine.  It is HEAVEN.

Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Smoothing Cream
Get it. And it's like always on sale at CVS.
3. Buffalo chicken pasta from Plain Chicken.  I've made it 58390 times and it's so delicious.  Basically I think anything from Plain Chicken is amazing.  Nothing is too complicated and everything tastes SO good. 

Pinned Image
Delicioso! To quote Bink...
This is a quickie this week.  Ha, quickie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment