1. Dark chocolate peanut butter cups. Um, yes. Heaven.
2. Chipotle hummus. It was, like, five cents. Or $1.99. Deeeeeelicious. Or, delicioso, as Bink likes to say when she is excited and starts speaking random Spanish.
3. Case of cabernet sauvingnon. It was CHEAP. And again, delicioso. That time, I was moved to Spanish.
4. Light coconut milk. Ninety-nine cents! It's, like $4 everywhere else.
5. These brownie chip bars. SO good. Bink ate, like 3 at once. I let her, because I am an awesome mom. And also, drunk on cab.