3/7/14

Things I'm Too Old for Thursday

1. Getting the day right. I know it's Friday. 
2. Katy Perry and John Mayer breaking up. Why do I care? 
Exhibit A:


Stop. She is awesome. I adore her.
Exhibit B: I invented John Mayer. Fine, MAYBE I didn't, except I totally did. In 2001, 2002 or 2003 - whenever he only had that one song out - my friends and I saw him open up for the Counting Crows and he was actually super funny and cool. I think now he probably isn't, because he has broken up with girls who seem awesome, but what do I know? Well, I know that 10 to 13 years ago, before he was famous, he was funny and put on a good show. And you know what song I LOOOOVE? "Gravity." It reminds me of cocktail hour at a wedding.
3. Wanting to see Frozen. Like, I am seriously debating buying it OnDemand before it comes out, even though we'd end up buying the discs anyway because we don't have any of those "devices" that you can, like, link up or whatever, so we can watch it right now. I mean, seriously - Veronica Mars and Rachel Berry's mom? Come ON.
4. Thinking Cadbury Eggs are delicious. Because they are not. They are, in fact, DISGUSTING. So last year, I was pregnant and unable to eat, well, food, so I missed out on the Easter stash. So my mom got us some Creme Eggs, and I was SO excited. Until I took a bite and spit it out. Yes, I do spit out things I don't like, you wanna fight about it? Anyway, it was totally awful and I hate them now. They used to be my playground, they used to be my childhood dream, but now they are my nightmare. They are gross.

What are you too old for?

2 comments:

  1. #3: Nobody is too old for FROZEN. It is positively wonderful and I recommend buying it so you can watch it over and over and over and over--whether that be buying the digital OnDemand copy, or buying the discs. I'm going with the blu-ray because hellooooooo, special features!

    #4: Creme eggs ARE disgusting, but their caramel counterpart are not. Seek them out, they're in the purple box. Cadbury CARAMEL eggs. They are filled with caramel, as the name suggests. Buy several so that you can try plopping one into a hot cup of coffee. Trust me on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, "Frozen" is my new fave movie. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can watch it over and over and over again. Sooooooo good. March 18th is the date.

    I guess my toddler daughter liked it too.

    ReplyDelete