7/24/12

I'll Make Love to You Tuesday

First, right?


I have found many things that I would like to make love to, and wanted to share them because if I like it, I imagine you want to know, right?  WHAT.

1. White Chocolate Macadamia Clif Bars.  Um, why didn't you tell me about these?  Delicious.
2. This salad that I've been eating everyday: blackberries, strawberries, arugula, cucumber, goat cheese and walnuts.  No dressing, just throw it in a bowl.  HEAVEN.
3. White Sperry Topsiders.  Yes, they are obnoxious but it can't be helped, it's the truest of true love.
4. BaubleBar.  Cute, well-made jewelry that's not expensive and awesome.  I've gotten like ten things and I'm in love.  Free shipping and $10 off your first purchase.  It is awesome and you should try it and click through my link to buy your billions of things so I get more free jewels.  Free jewels!  So much cute stuff.
5. Miss Advised on Bravo.  It is DRECK.  It's terrible.  But I cannot get enough of it.  I love Julia Allison and her cute outfits!!! 

Five is a good number to start.  Hopefully we'll make some moves on a house today - fingers crossed!! 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the house!

    That salad sounds delicious. I need to purchase some goat cheese. I love goat cheese to the end of time, but I never buy it, which probably makes a lot of sense now that I think about it. But I want it.

    ReplyDelete